Thursday, December 9, 1999

Re: How To Set Up an Online Store

Hello!
Have you gone to Amazon.com?
There is one you can set up for free! Plus, the site already has tremendous
traffic which links together with Amazon shops and Auctions. I believe it
only costs 10 cents to list an item plus a percentage of the sale price once
sold They already have a merchant account setup so you can receive credit
cards etc. So, check it out, http://www.amazon.com and click on the zShops
tab.
I believe they have millions of registered users. That's a plus, since a
major part of webstore success is buidling the traffic to your store!
This can get you up and running almost immediately, about building your
own webstore, I really cannot say who to use. I have no experience with that.
If course the Biggies---IBM etc., I am sure that is very expensive. Perhaps
find stores on the Web that you like the way they are setup, and ask the
store itself, or sometimes the web developer is mentioned at the bottom of
each page of the store.
Hope this helps....please keep me posted on your success...I want to do
this too, but am stuck on what to sell (as most folks are)
Best wishes for a Healthy, Happy Holiday Season

Vincent


0 comments: