Sunday, September 9, 2001

Pakistani Clothes

In a message dated 9/9/01 5:21:44 PM, AZONEii@mail.com writes:

<< Hello
I took your cource even i missed few sessions but after reading all of your e
mails i really appereciate your information.
I am interested importing 100% cotton undergarments ( underwear and under
shirts for men) from pakistan,

***Why do you want to import these?***

as per my information goes i think there is Qouta requirment on pakistani
cotton, My Q do i have to get this Quota from US or the Exporter.

***US Dictates quota levels, pakistani govt issues quota to Pakistani
exporters.***

And 2nd Q is , would you advice me to participate in local Trade show with my
samples?
Thank you much
M. Haroon >>

***Once you have customersd who say your idea is a good idea and does not
exist yet, then you come back with your samples to those buyers...when they
affirm the samples are right, ask them who the best reps are for such
items...those reps will be in the best shows possible..therefore, an importer
should NEVER have his own booth at trade shows.***

john


0 comments: