Friday, November 30, 2001

Re: (unknown)

In a message dated 11/30/01 2:48:11 PM, quang_n0@yahoo.com writes:

<< Hello all:
Thank you much for all the info. I could not come up with
all these questions while I was taking the course...wish
that I did. I started this business armed with what I
learned from class and some extra reading, but as always I
wouldn't know all the details until I actually practice it.
Anyway, I contacted several pick and pack company in Nevada
and did not get answer until today...
Quang >>

Indeed, this is why I so eagerly encourage4 everyone to get going while in
class, it is just a matter of proceeding thru the steps... and anyone
estab;lished you wish to compete with is right now saddled with having paid
too much for anything and everything they acquired in the last few years...
employees, computers, interest rates, you name it. You can keep your prices
high and enjoy far better margins than the "competition." And what profits
you get go farther now...I just spent ten days on Kauai and the 3 bedroom
condo on the poipu beach was $159 a night and the minivan for the whole time
was $51...yes, fifty one dollars! Better than mexico right now! So get
going before the economy recovers and you have to work for a living!

John


0 comments: