Friday, April 26, 2002

Re: Timeline for Import / Export Business

Re: RE: [spiers] Re: Timeline for Import / Export Business

Hi John,

I'm very interested in reading your response to both Dean's inquiry and seeing
your project plan chart, per emails below.

Thank you and I hope all is going well!

Sincerely yours



In a message dated Fri, 26 Apr 2002 6:28:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Harris,
Dean" writes:

>Hi John,
>
>I done the import/export course with you last fall. I keep getting these
>emails. Some are very informative and I enjoy reading them.
>
>Is there a website with this/more info or are the emails just it?
>
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dean Harris
>
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: wileyccc@aol.com [mailto:wileyccc@aol.com]
>Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 2:44 PM
>To: undisclosed-recipients
>Subject: [spiers] Re: Timeline for Import / Export Business
>
>
>
>In a message dated 4/26/02 2:03:27 PM, donlow@microsoft.com writes:
>
><< Hi John,
>
>From your experience, what is the average amount of time it takes from
>sourcing the product to actually getting your first order? What is the
>breakdown of time for each phase from sourcing to delivery?
>
>Than >>
>
>9 months would be typical... a week to dream up the product... 2-3 weeks to
>get to the point where customers say it is a good idea and does not exist...
>
>6 weeks to whittle down the potential suppliers and the samples... you know
>what I think I am going to do... I am going to lay this out as a pert
>project
>plan chart...with a budget... and make it available as a .pdf.. it's a good
>question.. thanks... bug me in 2 weeks if you don't have it by then...
>
>John


0 comments: