Friday, September 13, 2002

Re: spiers] Captured by $250/hour

In a message dated 9/13/02 1:16:32 PM, moodkini@earthlink.net writes:

<< > Very tastefully put - nice essay, what made
> your write that??.
>
> >
> ***A desire to address common questions, even
> if they strike me as odd...
> pluys I am groping towards the pricing issue...
> we have trailing indicators
> of the going price of our goods (the NTDB info
> and the Key Biz Ratios book),
> but we are price leaders... and that aspect
> I've been missing. So, I took a
> week long econ seminar in Auburn Alabama this
> summer and they addressed this
> issue... truth told, I did not understand what
> they said, yet, but I am
> pretty sure they got it right. More on that
> later.***
>
>
> > Since your class I have spent two years
> developing my product, with the
>
> help
>
> > of an overworked gentleman in Taiwan.
>
> ***Excellent...***
>
> I haven't made a buck yet AND I know
>
> > that's coming. More importantly for me thus
> far, is the enjoyment I have
>
> > received from this latest project, the way
> people to help walk up when I
>
> > need it and the satisfaction in visualizing
> my success.
>
> ***See how quickly you form your own "world
> trade association"?***
>
> I anticipate next
>
> > summer you may hear more about the moodkini
> and maybe some of the other
>
> > great ideas that have come about since my
> imagination started working
>
> again.
>
> ***I can hardly wait...***
>
>
> > Now you tell me I'm gonna make $250/hour!!!!!
> WaaaaHooooooooo.
>
> >
> ***Keep track of the hours you are working, not
> including the hours you are
> visiting museums and having clothes
> tailored...***
>
>
> > Still have a homebrew waiting for you in Las
> Vegas
>
> >
> ***Now, this is why I teach...*** >>

John


0 comments: