Thursday, February 13, 2003

Herbal products

Re: [spiers] Herbal products

Hi Monica,
Both Mr. John and David are right. Do the first things first. When you come
to manufacturing phase, I will be able to get you the contact who could
manufacture your product either here or overseas. Good luck.
Sudhakar.






>From: wileyccc@aol.com
>Reply-To: spiers@yahoogroups.com
>To: spiers@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [spiers] Herbal products
>Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 00:16:43 EST
>
>
>In a message dated 2/11/03 8:51:16 PM, mwsawyer@hotmail.com writes:
>
>I recently aquired a terrific herbal formula for an energy pill
>especially
>designed for women. I am taking the formula myself and have seen results
>that I haven't experienced with anything else. I would like to have this
>formula made into a pill/capsule so I can sell it here. Does anyone have
>any ideas on how to get something like this manufactured? I am concerned
>about getting really good quality too.>>
>
>I belong to Puget Consumers Coop in Seattle which focusses on better foods
>and I've been experimenting with their pharmacopia with excellent results.
>
>I'd first ask for your product at teh stores you'd expect to sell it...
>second check USA suppliers to see if they will make it...
>third research the ntdb to find foreign suppliers to compare overall
>offers...
>just as I lay out in the classes...
>
>then keep us posted on how it goes...
>
>John


0 comments: