Wednesday, March 5, 2003

Leather Products

Re: [spiers] Leather Products

I have seen leather pillows at Bed Bath & Beyond,
Linens-n-Things, Pier one and other department stores
with home furnishing departments. I have also seen
leather pot holders and mitts in BBB and LnT.

--- Willie Barre wrote:
>
> Hello Mr. Spiers, I was thinking about an idea
> concerning leather products.
> I thought how people like leather wearing or cover
> products. I wanted to
> check to to see if there are any product like
> leather blankets, pillows
> cases, leather sheets. Also, looking around my place
> I want to see if there
> are any other thing that can be covered in leather.
> I plan to take a trip to
> Nordstrom, Marchal Field, JC Penny,Target and a few
> smaller stores in the
> Chicago area. If they do have leather blankets,
> pillow cases, leather
> sheets, then I plan on competing on designing
> configurations that you can
> put on the the leather products themselves. Anyone
> with information that can
> help, please pass it on.
>
>
> Thank you in advance.
> Willie Barre


0 comments: