Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Some Q's on ideas

Re: [spiers] Some Q's on ideas

Thank you both for your feedback! I'll get back to work and sort
things out based on your answers. Your comments about the resource in
China is sort of true I must admit. But, honestly my first idea was
born out of my complete amazement in what I saw (in terms of the
Chinese art work capabilities). That prompted my idea of marrying that
with the American art that I also am intrigued with.

Having this group to keep in touch with after the class is SUCH an
incredible thing to have! I don't know what the percentage of students
end up ultimately doing something with the class, but I am determined
to make certain that I am one of those students makes something. I
just need to keep reviewing your book. You caught me on a few things
that you already had in the book! ;-)

Thanks again, guys. Cheers!


0 comments: