Friday, May 23, 2003

Export Help !

Re: [spiers] Export Help !


In a message dated 5/23/03 11:48:34 AM, DJIMENEZ33184@HOTMAIL.COM writes:

<< I am overwhelmed by how much information there is on exporting and i
dont know where to start.


***What ?!!! Hundreds of millions of taxpayers money to promote exports and
they forgot the part about where to start?!?!***

I am leaning more towards exporting products made
in the US to other countries(I forgot what the exact term for this is
called.)

***Exporting will be clear enough.***

The products can range from garbage bags all the way to car parts
but i dont know exactly how to go about this. I really would like some help
so i can get my dream off the ground. I would like a step by step approach
to this so i can really comprehend everything, if there are any step by step
books that you can recomed that would be even better. Ive also attened some
seminars provided bt the SBA their SCORE programd but the info is limited
and sketchy.

*** Hmmm... well, let that be a lesson to you!***

Any responses will be greatly appreciated. By the way i live
here in Miami ,Florida so if any one out there would let me work for you in
your Export Company that would also be good.I almost forgot to mention that
i already have my own DBA set up,PMR MOTORSPORTS its a car accessories
company. I wanted to know if the car accessories business is profitable and
can money really be made here with hard work.

*** Now, if looking for work, you mustn't say "I don't know what to do or
where to start." This is not encouraging to many employers. Why would one
start up a business without knowing if it is profitable? So let's back up...
those you see thriving may have started by solving a problem, not by hoping a
dream comes true. There is a book on small biz int'l trade, in fact I wrote it.
People tell me it is the best book on the topic. You can find various sources
for the book at

http://www.johnspiers.com/Write.html

So read that book, especially chapter eight, and then see if your questions
change. Sometoimes progress is just gettiing the question right.***

John Spiers


0 comments: