Tuesday, May 6, 2003

Payment Terms

Re: [spiers] Payment Terms

Carol,

Finance is A problem..but not THE problem. THE problem in biz is the
customer. Finance is a remarkably easy problem to solve... find out what
your suppliers minimum production run is, then see if you can get enough
orders iin a workable amount of time to cover that (profitably, of course).

Once you have that, see what you MUST finance, and then let's discuss the
options.

John
In a message dated 5/6/03 3:43:26 PM, carolfreire@earthlink.net writes:

<

I am avoiding Net 30 for the simple reason that I have to pay 50% in advance

to the suppliers and I don't have cash to finance my clients. I am just

starting the business, so that I don't have enough cash available...I might

offer Net 30 when I grow bigger...but I prefer not to offer this option

right now.


Carol>>


0 comments: