Saturday, May 10, 2003

Price Quote for Export

Re: [spiers] Price Quote for Export

Hi Heather:

I work in a freight forwarder and every day I see exporters dealing in the last
minute with the delivery responsabilities. You can loose a client if the terms
are not clear from the beginning.
As John says all depends...but you could quote the product including the
delivery... the most commom incoters are EXW- ex factory- means the delivery to
the freight forwarder of to the port is not included in the quote.
FOB -freight on board- means that you will pay for delivery to the port or
airport...or to the freight forwarder.

Good luck....
Gloria
----- Original Message -----
From: Heather Zavaleta
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 11:15:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: spiers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [spiers] Price Quote for Export

> Hi All, Quick question: When exporting a product, what do I include in my
price quote to my importer overseas? Should I include freight, insurance, etc.
or not? Thanks for your input. Heather
>


0 comments: