Saturday, July 26, 2003

finding the best supplier

Re: [spiers] finding the best supplier

Folks,

As you know I don't permit offers to buy nor offers to sell on this listserv,
simply6 because they lack the hard data necessary to make a decision one way
or another... without the NTDB research and analysis, one is just asking for
trouble working off a "tip" as to where one should source products.

I did let this one go thrpough, because it gave me a useful idea... instead
of replying "I have a connection... that might help you out..." why not
instead post the relevant HTS #'s, data analysis, references and otherwise proof
that your connection is the best place in the worl to have the product made.

So, I will continue to delete offers to buy and sell as moderator, but if
anyone develops a case as to why their source is the best in then, then I will
certainly post that for everyone to review as a case study.

John


In a message dated 7/26/03 11:39:47 AM, WLL321@yahoo.com writes:

I have a friend who is a manufacturer for aluminum products in Shanghai
and onother friend which makes steel door and fence in Shenyang China. But both
of thier factories are so small. I don't know chould I help you?
I'm in China right now and will back to U.S next week, then go China
again
about 10-15 days later after get San Francisco.


0 comments: