Sunday, July 13, 2003

PO box vs. home address

Re: [spiers] PO box vs. home address

As someone who runs a home-based business, I find that a P.O. Box works best.
I don't want my customers to have my home address and this has been working
for great for the last 3 year. There's never a need to have your business
mail put on vacation hold or not delivered because you're away from home and
your
mail box is full. If you have a box, as long as you keep you fees current
the post office can't return your mail. Only time sensitive mail like
registered mail will be returned if you don't pick it up in the time limit.

On the other hand if you get a client who's leary about a P.O. Box, I'd give
my address. But in today's business it's kind of expected that P.O. Boxes are
to be used by small a small business.


0 comments: