Tuesday, November 18, 2003

NTDB Raw Data

RE: [spiers] NTDB Raw Data

Leigh,

http://dataweb.usitc.gov

This is the link to the USITC (US International Trade Commission) and the
Trade Dataweb. Using the report writer on the web site, you can query the
database for your HTS classification for a variety of data, including value
and units. You can copy the data into your own worksheet or download a
file. The report writer is user friendly.

Mary Kay
-----Original Message-----
From: Kismetzz [mailto:kismetzz@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 10:20 AM
To: spiers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [spiers] NTDB Raw Data


Hi John and everybody!

I suppose you didn't get my last email about getting the raw NTDB
data huh? Well, I asked if you have any good tips on getting around
the website. I couldn't recognize the tutorial you talked about in
the book and after spending about 2 hours in the public library, I
still couldn't locate where the best places to make my product are.
It was a big maze, please help. Thanks.

I wish you all a good Sunday!

LEigh


0 comments: