Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Need recommendation for shipping company

Re: [spiers] Need recommendation for shipping company

Of course you can always call around, but your Freight Forwarder ought to be
able to lay out some options. Another route is to quote the price FOB SFO
meaning the buyer in China will line up his own freight, presumably the best
from
your buyer's point of view.

john
In a message dated 1/27/04 5:18:12 PM, njnu_a_t@comcast.net writes:
I am looking for a shipping company to export some equipment to China

via air. My default choice would be either by Fedex or DHL. But I am

wondering if I can find other shipping companies who have better rate

and better service(like helping me with paper works). If you happen

to know a good shipping company in bay area, please let me know.


0 comments: