Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Entry bond

Re: [spiers] Enty bond

I thought I was "friend" with my broker for 2 years. I even had purshased
single entry bond from this brokerage before. However this "friend" had
moved on to a different job in LA and the new staffs don't seems to have the
same connection with me.
Yes, I do need to buy bond since these are food items that I am bringing in,
regardless of total vaule (I was told by custom).
Fred

----- Original Message -----
From:
To:
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [spiers] Enty bond


>
> In a message dated 6/23/04 2:59:32 PM, fhgu@netzero.net writes:
>
> <doing
> the custom clearing work?
> Thanks
> Fred>>
>
> This is why it is important to work with the broker right from the
> beginning... you can learn much and yet get just a bond...the relationship
is key...
> well... is the transaction less than $2500 (do you really need a bond?)
...
> check insurance companies to see if they will write a bond (unlikely.. or
just
> bite the bullet, and make friends with a broker...
>
> John


0 comments: