Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Accounting Software

Re: Accounting Software

Thanks John,

I had been investigating both Quickbooks and MYOB ... Can you do
packing slips with MYOB? I know that quickbooks will print out as
many invoices/packing slips you need for an order with the touch of
one button ... does MYOB do this? If I recall, you use fullfillment
houses (or Pick and Pack for the benefit of your wife) so I wasn't
sure if you needed to print packing slips?

Thanks for your feedback and insight.

-Paul

--- In spiers@yahoogroups.com, wileyccc@a... wrote:
> We are struggling with homegrown versions of keeping financial
> records, producing invoices, packing slips, etc. Does anyone have
> recommendations for Accounting Software packages out there and
best
> places to buy them?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> ***
>
> I love MYOB at www.myob.com siince it is all in one and very
flexible... been using it for over 10 years..it has both PC and mac
versions..and no more than say $200 all in... it is as customizabl
as you can want... and at some point I'll make a .pdf of the
customizing so y'all can do it yourself..
>
> John


0 comments: