Thursday, September 16, 2004

Gathering information

This is not exactly related to import/export, but I don't know where
else to turn.

I'm in the process of negotiating a service package to an extremely busy
and dis-organized small business owner, providing her online admin,
sales support and customer services. Basically being her virtual
assistant. Her business is very varied, pretty much anything that has to
do with China and rest of Asia.

This prompted me to think if there's any small business owners out there
dealing in import/export who need similar services? I have not gotten
into import/export personally yet, so I don't really know everything
that're involved. Which areas would an importer/exporter need help with
the most? Most of the VAs specialize in real estate, but my interest is
in import/export, and I'm just wondering if this could be my niche.

Any suggestions at all would be very much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Jennifer


0 comments: