Thursday, October 14, 2004

Re: Independent Sales Reps

Re: [spiers] Re: Independent Sales Reps


In a message dated 10/14/04 9:53:53 AM, b4chance@aol.com writes:

I am ready to bring on some independent sales reps. I wow that we
have covered this, but I am not sure where to get started.

***Go back to the stores that said your shoes were a good idea and don't
exist yet, and ask them for the best rep. If that won't work... try asking
retailers you like to see selling your shoes if they's name good reps... if not;
then you just have to serach shoe trade magazines for the names of reps...***

In addition,
how can I check the going commission rate for the industry. I will
be selling to High end women's shoes to specialty stores/botq. to start.

***Wild guess is 8%, but check by reading the footwear trade mags for
articles on this point...***

John


0 comments: