Sunday, January 23, 2005

More on part 2

I'll share something with you that has supercharged all my endeavors
throughout my life in the many different industries I have beckoned in. I
call it the 4x4 Learning System: take 4 books on any subject you want to
learn or path-of-travel/interest (herein: PATH) I usually pick 2 new & 2 old
books (sometimes the older the better, but not always - HINT: overstocked
used book stores); read the first four chapters of each book. JUST THE
FIRST FOUR CHAPTERS! After you read the first 4 chapters you will have 80%
of the BASE-Knowledge of anyone on, in or about that PATH, you will be able
to speak to them with minimal efforts. Of course if you're on some kind of
R&D journey which you should always be on, then you only need to speak one
sentence to their paragraph; this way you'll get more information that is
un-written, I'm sure you'll agree and have experienced how additionally
valuable that can be. Invariably, you might connect with one of the authors
of the 4 books you attained, and read the whole book or more/most of the
book.

Voila`: you have just been retrained.

PS. Forget retrain... EVOLVE: it's natural for the human species

JOHN: I know you're quite the author and have quite the following. If you
find my pedantically eruditeness I would appreciate the accrediting; I'm
looking for my 15 minutes.

How's this title: Re-Todded 4x4 Learning System

Warmly and Sincerely Yours,
Todd


0 comments: