Friday, January 14, 2005

Need Recommendation on Tax Accountant

Re: [spiers] Need Recommendation on Tax Accountant

I would recommend that you contact Ted Hilliard at Hilliard Management Group
in Oakland, CA. Phone is 510-655-2041. They offer a full range of business
financial services. Ted is also a trainer at SBA in San Francisco.

I hope this helps!
Julia

----- Original Message -----
From: "NJNU Alumni Reunion"
To:
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 2:26 PM
Subject: [spiers] Need Recommendation on Tax Accountant


>
> Hi guys,
>
> I need recommendations on a good tax accountant(CPA) to do my business
tax.
> I live in Bay Area(area code 650) and have a business on import/export
> between China and U.S. The person I am looking for better be familiar with
> my business and also not too expensive. Any suggestions and
recommendations
> would be highly appreciated.
>
>
> Fang Li
> ESS Links LLC


0 comments: