Monday, September 26, 2005

MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat)

Re: MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat) Try French RCIRs

> New Orleans will float again... I expect to see etouffee MRE on
the menu at
> Antoine's... and MRE jumbalaya at Commander's Palace when next I
visit. And
> how long will it take Zatarain's to offer a box of "blackened MRE
catfish?"
>
> Laissez lais bon temps rouler!
>
Maybe you should import surplus MREs from other countries.

I have a good friend who served in the army in the Balkans along
side French Peacekeeping troops. She loved thier MREs and brought
home quite a stockpile. She shared a few French RCIRs (MREs) with me
and they included such items as, I KID YOU NOT; foi gras, sauted
rabbit, and stewed veal. They also had cheese, chocolate, etc...and
a mechanism to heat them with. They were great! If I'm stuck in a
disaster, I want to eat French RCIRs. In fact, if you find a
source, let me know, I'm definitely a customer.

Anthony, AKA TraderX


0 comments: