Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 Taxes

Re: [spiers] Re: 2005

Those of you who travel to Taiwan regularly, give Peter a hand here, as for
me... i check out the
trade shows happening anywhere I go, they are always surprising... I've only
been to Taiwan 2 or
3 times so I am no expert... I'd be delighted to get your reactions an ideas
posted to thhis site as
you progress on your trip... and that is true for everyone. Dispatches from the
frontlines, so to
speak...

John
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:57:39 -0800 (PST), Peter Mahurin
wrote :

>
>
> Hey John
>
> Thank you for your enjoyable and accurate insights in the year 2005.
>
> I'll be in Taipei during January and February of 2006 visiting friends.
> Can you suggest any areas of interest that are ahead of the box that
> might be worthwhile to look into.
>
> What would you look for in Taiwan today?
>
> Thanks again for your time and support. Best wishes to you and your family
> in the New Year.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Peter


0 comments: