Saturday, January 14, 2006

Questions

Prod Idea... Question regarding book, live /online class in SoCal

Jennifer,

I shouldn't be so mercenary, but did you come up with any good product
ideas while working with the baby overload? I sure did, but not my
field... (I adapted my utility room sink to accommodate a changing
table and rigged a small shower... I had the villains stripped, hosed
down, redressed and back to tormenting the cat in eight seconds flat...
my wife was appalled, but never a problem with diaper rash.)

But to your questions... I am at San Diego SDSU Saturday 1/21 from 9-5
call 619/594-5132 or www.neverstoplearning.NET and my book is at the
SDSU bookstore on campus... or various sources you c an link to at
http://www.johnspiers.com/Write.html

And thanks for asking...

John

On Friday, January 13, 2006, at 10:56 PM, jennifer lee wrote:

> Am a former online student, but I never was able to get involved with
> the class beyond reading the notes, due to babycare overload, etc. But
> now I'm interested in pursuing the import export idea again --
> specifically now that we live in London, but I speak Mandarin Chinese
> (my ancestry), and family bases in SHanghai and Taipei, and am
> currently visiting family Orange County, California. Do you know of
> any import-export live classes in the LA-OC area? Is your class still
> offered online? I thought I might try to do some research and take in
> a class (preferably live), while I'm still in the US, before I go back
> to Europe....Thanks for any ideas as to how to progress. Also, any
> ideas on how I can get your book?
>
John Spiers
www.johnspiers.com


0 comments: