Thursday, February 2, 2006

looking for a partner/mentor

Re: [spiers] looking for a partner/mentor


On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:39:50 -0800 (PST), M A Granich wrote
:
My thought is they get bombarded by
> similar requests. Maybe I'm too new or small to deal
> with. The way things are booming in some of these
> countries, I wonder if I'm competing with others for a
> slice of factory capacity. I wonder if the factory
> owner is picking and choosing the most profitable
> ideas.


Absolutely, part of the reason getting the product right is the hardest part of
the biz, and why
naming names of retailers, sharing what market intelligence you are gathering,
etc, as I
stress, is critical to get to work with the best... it's being done everyday...
but it takes
passion for your items...

John


0 comments: