Thursday, May 11, 2006

419 Scams

Re: [spiers] 419 Scams


On Thu, 11 May 2006 11:30:51 -0700, Roman Brenes wrote :

> Then again, it provides a great opportunity for innovative individuals
> to mess with the scammers.
> Can you come up with a better way to bait the scammers? Compete on
> design! :)
>
> http://www.419eater.com/

The scammers take advantage of gullible people, this website does too, although
turn around
is fair play. I have a nephew who engages telephone solicitors: he listens to
their pitch, and
then explains sadly he cannot afford their offer, but he did notice what a
terrific telemarketer
this particular individual is. Based on that, would the telemarketer consider
selling my
nephews offerings over the phone, for a fine commission?

The telemarketer is a pro, has all the latest equipment, gets a bigger
commission on sales
selling my nephew's products than the bosses products, and to learn more, the
telemarketer
could just email my nephew.

I am not sure how many telemarketers are now working for my nephew, but only one
would
be sweet revenge on the telemarketers.

John


0 comments: