Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Service Idea

Re: [spiers] New Service Idea

>
> ***No no no..this is too much trouble... the retailers check
> exchange rates daily off your website
> and they drop off the foreign currency into a drop box accoount at
> your bank when they do any
> other deposit. Forget about fedex and carriers etc... let the banks
> do all the work...***

That was my first inclination, but then I thought I would make it as
easy as possible for the retailer, eliminate any obstacle for her.

But let's say your approach is pitched to the customer. Why would
she take a bundle of 10 currencies to the bank, put it in my drop box
and wait for me to come in and exchange it then make the EFT back to
her in a day or two minus 10% service fee, when she could just have
the bank exchange it on the spot and put it in her account without my
royalty fee?


0 comments: