Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Pope Moves in on My Racket

Folks,

Jerry Garcia said "It's not enough to be the best at what you do, you've got to
be the only
one." Small business international trade? I am the only one.

Except now, here comes the Vatican...

"...many forms of charitable work intended to promote development have arisen
in the
Church: hospitals, universities, professional formation schools, and small
businesses. Such
initiatives ... (are) far in advance of other forms of social welfare. These
charitable activities
point out the way to achieve a globalization that is focused upon the true good
of mankind
and, hence, the path towards authentic peace."

http://tinyurl.com/o7wq7

"Small Businesses?! Far in advance of other forms of social welfare?! Up there
with hospitals?
The path towards authentic peace!?" That is MY schtick, I had it first, and I
can prove it!

On the other hand, the Vatican has worldwide distribution. Maybe I should work
out some
sort of joint venture. I am open to ideas here.

John


0 comments: