Monday, May 15, 2006

Question on getting a new member to join the discussion group

Re: [spiers] Question on getting a new member to join the discussion group

One of your edicts that Alex seems to be willing to abide by is "doing well by
doing good". This is all recent in his life too. He
was the jock type who never did the Burpee Seed sales thing. But he seems to
have already found his way. I was in my mid-thirties
before I even had a compass on my life. Now at 55, I'm still not sure what I
want to do when I grow up!

When the whole poker craze caught on to occupy our country's youth, he created
PokerChipKing, found a supplier from China, imported
a 1/2 garage-load of poker chip sets, and sold them all on eBay.

AHod27@aol.com

thank you,
alan

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Spiers"
To:
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: [spiers] Question on getting a new member to join the discussion
group


Alan,

Yes, anyone can join the list who has read the book or taken a class, if only to
have a baseline
from which we all proceed. He read the book, he is in. One can try to join
from the groups
page, but it is easier to just email me the email address to be added to the
list.

As to his website, yes, it's frightening! Will he be huge in one area like
Steve Jobs and apple,
or will he be in ten things like, hmmm, well... steve jobs in Apple and next and
pixar and
disney and...

John
On Sun, 14 May 2006 20:22:05 -0700, "Alan Fishman"
wrote :

> Hello John,
> I have a nephew who is about to enter Boston College's business school
next Fall. ***
How can he get on your distribution list? Is it as easy as him going to http://
groups.yahoo.com/group/spiers/ and joining by
> himself?
>
> thanks,
> alan
>
> Here's his current website and some of what he's done - he's just graduating
high school,
and I think that this kid is going to go
> far. http://www.alexhodara.com/




Compete on Design!

www.johnspiers.com


0 comments: