Monday, July 3, 2006

www.protosew.com

Hello John,

My name is Roy Gilbert and I took your "Importing as a Small Business" class
at San Diego State a few months ago. Since then the following has happened:
- Invented a new product for the Pet Supply industry. (www.RGPetComm.com)
- I have a Provisional Patent
- I quit my job to work on my business full-time: RG PetComm
- Trademarked "SmartWalk Manager" the name of my product
- Working with an aluminum fabricator to make a prototype the metal portion
of my product
- Working with www.protosew.com to make the nylon fabric pouch prototype for
my product. Part of their package is to give me guidance on how to setup
contract manufacturing in China for the pouch. I've enclosed all of the
documents that they've sent to me for your perusal.
- My next step is to follow your advice once I get the prototypes: Get
orders, arrange financing, order the product from overseas, take a markup,
sell and reinvest....

I also purchased your book which has been invaluable. The other book I
could not have done without is "Patent it Yourself.

Can you peruse the enclosed documents and let me know what you think ...

Please put me on your listserv. I look forward to hearing from you soon ...

Thanks,

Roy Gilbert, Jr.
RG PetComm
Web: www.RGPetComm.com


0 comments: