Friday, September 15, 2006

auto

RE: [spiers] Auto Design

Dear John,
Having been in China, I have found a little gadget for kids, teens and young
adults that is amazingly fun.
I was staying at a B&B in Qingdao for the last 8 days, and the owner
happened to be in the export line of work.
I mentioned I might like to sell this particular "toy" in the USA. He
emailed me saying this object is about $.25 USD each, FOB China Main Port.
Also mentioned is the option of CNF term, which would be another price based
on destination port.

Can you tell me what FOB China Main Port means?
As well as CNF term?

Do you think this is an export price from his company? I prefer to handle
the importation of this by myself rather than as an export through his
business.

Also, can the same company presently manufacturing this toy, re-do it with
my own design or should I find another company to remake the design to be
more attractive?

Linda Hall


0 comments: