Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Product Opinions

RE: [spiers] Re: New Product Opinions

Can you give us more information on how you got the patent for $100? I
think that will be of interest to everyone.

By the way, I like your idea and wish you the best of luck even though I
will not be able to use it since my wife does not allow me to touch the
remote.


Martin Mendiola
305-445-2525
Martin@Mendiola.US


> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: [spiers] Re: New Product Opinions
> From: "John"
> Date: Tue, September 19, 2006 3:38 pm
> To: spiers@yahoogroups.com
>
> Don,
>
> Thanks for the comments. You're only the second person out of over
> 40 now that I've polled on various other forums that isn't interested
> in buying this product. The response has been more positive than
> even I would have ever expected.
>
> As for the patent, John is an extremely bright and knowledgable
> person who has helped me tremendously; however, even he's not
> perfect;) It's not a sin to contradict him. This was submitted for
> a provisional patent which only costs $100 so why not do it? I agree
> with John about the patent if it's going to cost thousands but why
> not do it for only $100. Sure can't hurt.
>
> Thanks again for your comments.
>
> John
>
>
>
> --- In spiers@yahoogroups.com, D Low wrote:
> >
> > Nice idea, but sorry, this product is not for me. I know my remote
> well enough that I can use it in the dark without having to read the
> text. The few times that I need to, I will turn on the light. I
> personally like the remotes where the buttons can be illuminated.
> Even then, I rarely use it.
> >
> > Just wondering why you patent the idea which contradicts to what
> John Spiers teaches?
> >
> > Good luck,
> > -don
> >
> > John wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I have a new product which I believe really has a lot of potential
> > and thus far all of my research has been quite positive. I have
> > already submitted it for a patent and now have patent pending
> status
> > allowing me to safely post it here. I'm iterested in getting some
> > totally unbiased opinions.
> >
> > Here is a link to a flyer showing the product:
> >
> > http://www.johnteel.com/PopupMicroLiteFlyer.pdf
> >
> > Would you buy this product?
> >
> > I plan to present this to various catalog stores next week to
> verify
> > interest.
> >
> > Comments, good and bad, are most appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > John Teel


0 comments: