Thursday, January 24, 2008

Book Review: The Road To Hell

Folks,

Here is a link to another book review. I will compile a list of "must have" books, ones that you should keep for reference as well as well as have read it.

There is many reviews of the book over at amazon, but I would recommend, if you are concerned about human development, fair trade, indeed free trade, etc, to read the book with a view of the entrepreneurs "If so, then... why don't they just."

I had no idea the world of charity was soooo dysfunctional (to put it charitably)... which only means it is ever so ripe for the entrepreneur.

Read the review here...



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,

"I bought Perkin’s Economic Hit Man, which I reviewed a few days ago, but that was not credible."

Really?

But you don't say why.

I too bought it and finished it last week. It was disturbing. I didn't like what I read but I found no reason to say it was not credible. What did I miss?

Jim Clary