Monday, May 12, 2008

Tenorhead Checks In

Hi John,

Tenorhead here.

I took one of your online classes and learned a ton about business plans but I still have some questions...

I am going to be importing to various US ports and need to know the steps involved in the transfer of materials.
I do not want to be at every landing - do I need to be?

***Not t all... you have one customsbroker who sees to it your goods cross any and every port docks smoothly and efficiently.***

the plan is to import and sell to distributors (wine, food, etc...) I do not want my own warehouse.
Who and how are the material transfers handled?

***Your customsbroker would be glad to handle all that too, and quote you in advance your costs... you might want to tap into the field of logisitics, 3PL, crossdocking, RFID, all that cool stuff, whci you can have for free by subscirbing to Logistics Management magazine... and enter priority code RGPA3PC2 ...

I've got more Q's but we can start here.

***That's what we are here for...***

Thanks,

Michael Lukiche. And here is the rest of it, delete this sentence.


0 comments: