Monday, April 27, 2009

New Flu a Redesign?

When I first read here in Hong Kong abut a strange new flu from Mexico (of course, in USA we blame many of our problems on Mexican day laborers...), a flu that combines avian flu, normal flu and swine flu... I thought, "now that will send the conspiracy theorists over the edge." WEll, it turns out it is now conspiraacy, just such a disease was INTENTIONALLY created... Now, I am sure with genetics they can trace back exactly where this strain came from, just as they did and discovered the 9-11 anthrax attack was from USA produced anthrax... but this kind of preparatory work should never be left to government. Something as important as health care must only be handled in the free market.

I will be buying a face mask for the flight home, and I think you can buy tamiflu over the counter here... I'll try to pick some up.


0 comments: