Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ahem.. That Would be Mr Wu...

Since the topic is the difficulty in starting a business, I am going to share this email with the list... it is a follow up on an earlier post, in which I referred to Mr. Wu as Miss Wu. I think "miss" whenever I see the surname Wu, due to an encounter with a political commissar in Communist China back in the 1970's... anyway...


On May 21, 2009, at 8:10 AM, wu wrote:

Hihi dear john,My biggest question is I can't find a good question to solve.when i see the product in the market,I find every time I have a idea ,some one else has solved it,and The product is in the market,In this era,
human need< market product,before industry revolution
human need> market product,every time I check ebay or some
online shopping web,I can find many items useless,no one interesting,

***Yes, so it is very, very important to check before you put time and money into a problem that is already been solved... so you make no waste of time and money...***

The biggest problem is, it is not easy to find a good question to handle....
do you have any good question can let me think???

***Yes, If you win lottery, and have 100 million dollars, what would you do?

Maybe that is what you should work on...

Or, what do you wish you had time to do? that may be a good start...

Still, the best, is when you are doing something you enjoy, and you find yourself say "why don't the just (solve the problem)...?" this is a good place to start...

You say so far you try to find item, somebody already has it... but this skill takes practice. Like learning baseball... hard to learn to hit the ball at first... then you learn. But even the best only hit the ball 3 times out of ten... most of us hit one time out of ten, and not very far... but it is enough to enjoy life... does this make sense?

John


0 comments: