Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Gift of ADD/ADHD

Here is a snippet of an after-class discussion to day...

Jspiers: I havw the gift of ADD... but th wines are not my biz... I simply did a bit of research...
vicbig: by the way, I also have the gift (or calamity) of ADD, for me is a problem
Jspiers: whyis it a problem, vic?
vicbig: I want to know and do everything
Jspiers: and?
vicbig: and I have time management on organizing problems
Jspiers: who says so?
vicbig: I do
vicbig: I know
*** complexton has left channel #worldtrade
vicbig: I jump from one project, idea, etc to another
vicbig: and another and another
Jspiers: ADD is a management problem for others, not for those with the gift of ADD...
Jspiers: vic, that is our job...
Jspiers: it is why we were given ADD...
vicbig: well that's really a new and isnpiring focus
Jspiers: we also look at a problem from a thousand angles...
vicbig: inspiring
Jspiers: why cede any ground to teh myopics who get us into wars and screw up medicine and education?
vicbig: that's true
Jspiers: Why let them drug the kids who have the gift?
Jspiers: teachers want the kids drugged so they can have an easier job..
Jspiers: why drug all the kids, when we can just give teachers crack so they can keep up with those who are gifted with ADD?
vicbig: John, do you know any book or other source of information to help me to take advantage and control this gift?
vicbig: take advantage of it
Jspiers: why control it?
vicbig: I mean take it under my control
Jspiers: you do take advantage of it... but some tight asses dont want you too...
vicbig: and be benefitial, not obstuctive
Jspiers: red some books on fasting... when you fast you learn to look at food and say "hmm... good... but I will wait..."
Jspiers: when you can fast, you can control anything...
Jspiers: or ore to the point, direct yourself...
vicbig: it can belike the best horse that dan go wrong if you do not keep it to your good
Jspiers: more to the point, direct yourself...
Jspiers: and keep in mind it is not that we run all over the place that bothers the myopic, it is our energy...
Jspiers: that's what those lazy drug peddlers dislike about us...
vicbig: direct myself?
vicbig: that's the point
Jspiers: we add make the best equestirians...
Jspiers: sure, when you can say no to food you can say no to anything...
vicbig: ok I will buy a book
vicbig: on fasting
vicbig: Thank you for your time
vicbig: and your advise
Jspiers: my pleasure...
vicbig: It can worth the whole course to me
Jspiers: you do not have the problem, you have a gift...
Jspiers: the myopic have a problem..
Jspiers: drug the teachers, not the kids...
vicbig: Thank you, that is comforting
vicbig: really
vicbig: I have a new sight of this
sjamesusa: vic: you can do it!
vicbig: and I know I have the potential
Jspiers: indeed...
sjamesusa: just keep going forward with your biz and it will work out.
Jspiers: we all do..
vicbig: sorry for buthering you guys with this personal issue
sjamesusa: i've been through hundreds of iterations on my biz but i keep going forward.
sjamesusa: stay close to John's book.. ;-) and you 'll get the hang..
sjamesusa: and to john...
Jspiers: vic, I brought it up...
Jspiers: business is personal...
vicbig: bothering
vicbig: I meant
sjamesusa: biz is fastly becoming a lifestyle!
sjamesusa: my lifestyle.
Jspiers: indeed.. really no oher way to approach it...
vicbig: way to go
sjamesusa: all from the kitchen table!
vicbig: yeah!
vicbig: Ok, it's been a pleasure
sjamesusa: I gotta go now. see you all next week. I love talking about all this biz stuff! ;-)
Jspiers: ok.. see y'll next week...
vicbig: Bye
Log file closed at: 5/27/09 8:24:02 AM


0 comments: