Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mudassir Turns In An Assignment

Mudassir checks in from the San Francisco Bay Area with a project he is working on, which he turned in as an assignment for the online class.  

John,

Please find my attached idea for making paper valuable.
The one company already doing it, but me with the passion of  User
Experience Designing I came to know few things which really really
beneficial again it is my "What if they just..."

Check out what they are offering:
The difference in my idea and there is simple, for an iPhone Application
there are two type of viewing mode, Landscape and Portrait, and then in
their sketchbook User Experience Designer, Developer, Designer are
limited and they need to tilt it, that is not so sketch-friendly.
Second thing, they are missing the important part, the area where I can
"define" the screen that I just sketched, reason? So anyone can use the
piece of paper from my sketchbook on there sketching-board

and tells the story of their product.

I will put it up for sell on my website: http://www.Qurtaba.net We usually focus on "Improving User Experience" instead of just another shop to get your software / web app done.


Take Care,

Mudassir 


0 comments: