Saturday, February 13, 2010

Query From Cebu

On Feb 13, 2010, at 9:27 AM, JE wrote:

 I am an emergency nurse. I have seen many things/equipments/supplies in the emergency room setting that needs to be improve to give more quality and efficient care to my patients. Everything in health care is expensive. I am trying to find ways to make logistics in health care less expensive but with good quality so people at home can start treating themselves first before coming to the Emergency (w/ full blown diagnosis). My target is Philippines to be my supplier for my logistics, for one thing because I am Filipino and i know the country. In your own experience, have you trade in the Philippines before? If so, what problems have you encountered?

*** I think your idea is great.. a lot of medicine is simple and easy, but in USA it is all expensive...  You would probably find it much easier to do in Philippines than USA, although I ‘d say USA needs better distribution of health care than the Philippines does... we are in a crisis, Philippines is not...

I cannot say anything about problems working in Philippines, because I do not know.  As an importer, I buy from a Filipino exporter.  AS an exporter, I sell to a Filipino importer.  The country of the Philippines I know little of, only spent a few hours in Manila Airport once, although I will say that was an adventure!

Never mind what problems you may face, focus on the joy you will find solving this problem that bothers you.

John


0 comments: