Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dave's Great Comment and Question

One problem with this blog service, a google offering, is I can moderate comments, but it does not tell me to what the commenter refers when i see the comment. I can either approve or not approve, so I have to guess to the comment refers that I have said, and then where it is. Ughh!

I approved Dave's comment, and would like to reply to it, but once approved, I can no longer know where his comment is, or what it is about. Sigh.

If Dave will send me a link to where on my blog his comment is, I will answer his question in his comment.

My experience is for all the wonders of Google, they do leave one or two disinteresting inconveniences in every offering. This of course means Google is eminently open to competition. They have no monopoly, because anyone that wanted to could crush google at any time in an open market. Just serve the customers better than google does.


0 comments: