Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just Bury It!

On Sep 28, 2010, at 5:22 PM, ww wrote:
I find some good patent in the web,do you think it is a good idea to directly contact the patent owner.and get his permission to procduce his patent,I think this is the fastest way to bring the idea to market,I have no idea about how to design a product now.the patent is a papper box used to clean dog shit.i think it is convenient.you can throw it away after using it.

 WW:

Thank you for your kind note.  I think you are getting ahead of yourself on this one.  First, find customers.  If you had the patent to whom would you sell it?  Approach those people and inquire: If I had a dog house for doggydoo would you buy it from me?  Listen to their answers.  if it sounds good, then you can proceed.  If not, then why not.  Maybe you come up with a better design.

For my part, I think this phenomenom of dogmasters' picking up and carrying off excrement is some sort of extravagant joke.  Why walk around with a bag of poop?  Why pick it up?  Why alarm your dog who knows better than to mess with it?  Gross!  Why not just carry a spade and bury it?  My opinion does not matter, but I would try a new product that buries poop.  For my part I just look through and walk past without acknowledging anyone I see carrying a turd.


0 comments: