Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How To Print Overseas

Hi John,
I have just finished my book and I am ready to publish it. I remember you saying once that you know a really good publisher in China. My book is about acupuncture and will need to be translated into both Chinese and Japanese.
Can you recommend a publisher for me in China?
And if you have time, what is the process for getting an ISBN number or even a barcode? I see you have both on your book which I use for some products from Indonesia. I will also use your book when the books are published in China.

And I do continue to read your posts.
Thanks again,
Edward L


Edward,


Thanks for your note, but I am not sure how to reach you to reply...  anyway, email me directly for more information, otherwise, within the next week I should have all the infor you can stand over at perishyourpublisher.com.


0 comments: