Friday, November 12, 2010

Youth Sound Off

In response to a post yesterday, I got these two comments:
I'm going to try to create my very own job since there aren't any good jobs you can get.

Could someone provide any tips or websites as to how to get government grant money to begin with my personal business? I've been looking over the internet but just about every website asks for money and I've been told by the unemployment office to stay away from the websites that ask for cash for grant info because they're scammers. I'd personally be sincerely grateful for any help.
November 11, 2010 6:11 AM
***Yikes! The problem with the economy is government grant money.  Mostly to corporate welfare and and warefare business, but also to small time players in the form of student loans and uch.  You do not need a government grant, you need customers.  Lad, the best website for you is to get informed at www.mises.org, and read my book or take my class...***


Blogger Matthew said...




wow that is pretty ominous isn't it. It's too bad that I am so young and don't really have a lot of wealth acquired at this point in life. Or a business started up yet...I think my generation is going to have some serious issues feeding the baby boomers... sorry guys
***You do not need a lot of wealth acquired at any point in life.  You need a business that thrives,and an economy with a division of labor that provides emerging innovations to solve emerging problems (dengue fever in miami) and more better cheaper faster once introduced.  You just need a free market.  as to your generation supporting th elders, don't worry... in Korea the USA powers that be decided anyone on a  pension will see things degenerate... just like airlines no longer serve meals, even in first class at mealtime (for flights less than 2 hours), so the elders will suffer more and more, but then they voted for this.  Though Shalt Not Steal.  Get your own oxygen mask on first.  Get your biz going, then help who you cn when you can.  God help the rest.***


0 comments: