Wednesday, December 29, 2010

One Thing I've Never Heard Back...

I am happy to note no one has ever contacted me to say "I followed your advice and lost a lot of money..."  In some 25 years of teaching as an adjunct, I've often been told horror stories...  I received one today...


On Dec 29, 2010, at 12:38 PM, A G wrote:
Dear Mr. John Spiers:
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
 
When will the next session start for importing and exporting?
 
I went through the my uncles records and realized he just jumped into the exporting business in Africa. He had no knowledge of medical equipment and letters of credit. He lost about quarter of a million dollars. He forgot that traveling to Africa was not like going from New Jersey to New York.
 
I decided to learn from his errors... and I want to give myself a JUMP START before the next session.
 
Thank You Again
AG

AG,

thanks for your note...

my next session starts 26 jan, and you can register here...


John 


0 comments: