Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Radiation In Seattle

I wonder what the return policy is on potassium iodide, or at least the shelf life...?  I understand that one needs about 4 doses for protection... if a bottle has 100 doses, then retailers should break a bottle into 100 doses and sell them thus...


No change, still background levels

Alki Community Center 10 cpm
Hiawatha Community Center 13 cpm
Dakota Place Park 7 cpm

This will still translate to about 0.01mr/hr

No alerts or activity on the Yahoo geiger group.  Some people seem disapointed...

"Here are the results of my last few days of testing, I would hate to think I missed it!"

http://tech.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/CDV700CLUB/message/33757


The Department of Health Seattle readings show a slight dip then a steady increase since 3/17 up to 15cpm today.

The next plume from the 3/19 explosion will arive sometime around 3/25.   


0 comments: