Sunday, October 2, 2011

Only One Reason to Get Really Rich

And that is to own a  private jet to avoid the TSA. It's bad enough this bit of extremely expensive street theatre exists,  but that there are so many people that are willing to work for them is very bad.  This is an example of how the US people are no different than the Germans, who were willing to take a govt job under Hitler, no matter what the work.

I was directed into the Rapescan machine, for a dose of radiation, and of course of I refused.  They asked me why, and I simply refused again.  A few of the workers, excited to use their walkie talkies, reported an "opt out! I repeat, an opt out!"  Hands trembled with excitement.

If you refuse, the TSA workers are directed to retaliate by feeling you up.  All over.  There was some argument between TSA workers over who got to feel me up.  Male of course, this was San Francisco.

They ask nicely if they may do so, and if you say no, then retaliation escalates (I tried to say no once in Seattle and a very large, ugly mean looking supervisor came over and nodded toward a back room and said "you don't want to say "no.")  So when asked in SFO, I simply said "do I have a choice?"  he hesitated, grinned and said, "not really."  hmmm, well then why ask?  Of course, this is social conditioning, to get you to agree to your debasement.  It is all very evil stuff.  Our government does not have the right to to detain and search us, but they have the power.  And exercising illegitimate power is what draws too many people to government work.

After this homo-erotic encounter,  I discover my flight is hours delayed.  Long enough to see the TSA shift go off duty.  Walk pass me one way to their lockers I presume, and then back to exit and home.   A long sad line of people who do not like their work, but clearly would not get work elsewhere. I actually felt sorry for them, for clearly victims of government policy that prefers bankers billions to workers employment, and then victims of their own lack of integrity.

And then there are the civilians who gladly murder other american citizens.  Friday two US citizens were murdered by other citizens.  Following the snuff movie killing of Osama Bin Laden, since there was no outcry for that foreigners murder, our government murdered two others, Anwar al Awaki, and another, US Citizens this time.  Watch Pres. Obama's spokesman dissemble when a newsman asks about our government murdering US citizens:

It is all so indecent.


0 comments: