Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Maggie's Soap Nuts

I've never tried these, but I would if I did not have to buy them online.    I cannot find the company online, where there ought to be at least a place to direct me to my nearest retailer. On the other hand she is clearly selling to online retailers as though they were just like any other retailer, which is good.  These people should get into the alternative markets stores like Puget Consumer Coop.  This is one of the problems of selling online, it takes so much time to do so, the vendors lose out on 94% of the market.  Sigh.


1 comments:

Rachel said...

You can't find the company online because they went out of business a year or two ago. Stores are still trying to unload their old inventory.

There's a company called Eco Nuts that took over their stores I think - that company is easily searchable online and offline in many stores.