Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Am Abused From Italy


On May 23, 2012, at 5:10 PM, A.M.A. wrote:
 Get a hint...it ain't happening in this lifetime.

***I the free market anarchist was classified 1O by the draft board, the state cannot use me for fear of my ideas...  what little I have paid into leviathan in taxes I'll get back in 2.5 years if I ever bother to collect...  the little I have paid in because I know as an anarchist taxes are voluntary in USA, by law.  I am not sure one can live an ethical happy life unless one is a free market anarchist.***

And by the way...you ole Papist...what's with this nihil obstat and imprimatur horse XXXX.

***One ought to answer to the religion to which one is called.  Even atheism.***

And how come you have to have a XXXX to be in the power elite.  

***The church does not have the authority to ordain women.  Jesus may give it to someone else, but not the Church. Not sure why.***

Jesus went into the temple twice in his life.  

***At least three times that we know of***

Once when he was a kid and let all the old circumcised xxxxs know it was his Pa they were talkin' about...and he knew a lot more about his Pa than they did. Time two was when he kicked out all the money changers.  How much interest does the Vatican bank charge?
***Usury is forbidden, not interest.  There is some confusion as to terms.  And as long as Visa is getting money at less than 1% and charging 20% interest, the confusion among the lads down at Banco Vaticano is likely to continue.
And the third time at the temple when he paid a tax he deemed blasphemous, by performing a  miracle.  It's a miracle if you pay taxes.***

John


0 comments: