Saturday, May 19, 2012

Vote Messiah 2012

Everyone loves Ron Paul and believes he is a good man and will make things better, but everyone says, "He cannot get elected."  There is no irony there, everyone knows that if everyone voted for Ron Paul, and he neared election, the powers that be would just whack him, Like a Kennedy or a Dr. King.    People don't mean that not enough people will vote Paul to get elected, they just mean if they do, he'll get whacked.  Americans are tired of the political assassinations.

2012 will be, again, a contest between the lesser of two weevils, Romney vs. Hillary.  Now for my part, as a religious man, I find myself always calling on God for divine guidance when I see the ballot.  I look at the candidates and shaking my head I say "Christ have mercy on our wicked souls!"  And this always gives me an idea:  Don't waste my vote, vote for Jesus.  So I always write in Jesus.

So here is what Christians, liberal and conservative, as well as our Moslem friends (whose religion teaches that Jesus, specifically, will be the Messiah at the 2nd coming) should do:  all vote for Jesus in 2012. Write him in.  Why not?  He is constantly campaigning for our vote, although like Ron Paul, He has some campaign supporters attribute things to him he never said.  He even refers to Himself as king.  Let's give him the vote!

As the election nears and Ron Paul is polling in the low 20s, the powers that be will never see it coming.  Jesus Christ will win the election!  There will be serious head scratching among the powers that be.  Who?  Do we have a file on this "Jesus?"  Of course, it is well documented that Jesus was born in Nazareth, so there will be no "birther" controversy, the fact of the matter is Jesus cannot be president. (Jesus, last time it was personal, but this time, really, it's the law.)

Ergo, Ron Paul gets the most votes, and he becomes president.    Let's do it.

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great idea! I was looking for someone to write in and i love Jesus (& Buddha and Lao-tsu etc)
christina