Friday, May 25, 2012

Sasha Checks in On IPR Piracy

A poet, Neil Gaiman, who has come to love internet copyright "piracy" is given an honorary doctorate by an Arts school.  You IPR lawyers, better start looking for a another career, the rent-seeking is going to end...

I recommend this 20 minute video because it is a poet saying exactly what I say.  I find it appalling that if falls to me to be the one who speaks the truth on business and markets.  I'd gladly stop if someone else could do it better.  I am not the best at what I do, but I am the only one.  He is talking specifically to artists, but it is the same message.



How what this poet teaches would help bookstores I covered with  another 4 minute video at my other website...

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: